Buy LSD Online. Lysergic acid diethylamide (also known as Lysergide, LSD-25, LSD, L, Lucy, and Acid) is a classical psychedelic substance of the lysergamide class. It is considered to be the best known, most researched, and culturally influential psychedelic substance. It is thought to produce its psychedelic effects by binding to serotonin receptors in the brain, although the precise mechanism is not fully understood.
The psychoactive effects of LSD were first discovered in 1943 by Albert Hofmann, a Swiss chemist at Sandoz Laboratories.In the 1950s, it was distributed by Sandoz under the name Delysid and intended for use as an experimental drug in psychotherapy and scientific research. During this period, LSD generated widespread interest from clinicians, researchers, and intellectuals and was notoriously the subject of a secret investigation by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) for potential applications in “mind control” Recreational LSD use became a central part of the 1960s youth counterculture movement which eventually led to its prohibition in 1971.
What Is LSD
LSD, or d-lysergic acid diethylamide, is a semisynthetic compound that belongs to the lysergamide (or ergoline) family. It is the parent compound of the lysergamides, meaning it serves as the prototype for a series of compounds derived from its structure. These compounds include: 1P-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, PRO-LAD, and LSZ.
LSD’s chemical structure consists of a bicyclic hexahydroindole ring fused to a bicyclic quinoline group (lysergic acid). At carbon 8 of the quinoline an N,N-diethyl carboxamide is bound. LSD is additionally substituted at carbon 6 with a methyl group.
LSD is a chiral compound with two stereocenters at R5 and R8. LSD, also called (+)-D-LSD, has an absolute configuration of (5R, 8R). The three other stereoisomers of LSD do not have psychoactive properties.
LSD in its pure form occurs as colorless, odorless, prismatic crystals. It is sensitive to oxygen, ultraviolet light, and chlorine (especially in solution). Its potency may last for years if it is stored away from light and moisture at cold temperatures around 0°C or below, but slowly degrades at normal room temperature (25°C)
The subjective effects of LSD can be broken down into several components which progressively intensify proportional to dosage in a nonlinear manner.
Compared to other common psychedelics such as psilocybin mushrooms, LSA and ayahuasca, LSD is reported to be significantly more stimulating and fast-paced in both physical and cognitive dimensions and produces a wide variety of effects that might be attributed to its binding activity at a range of CNS receptors other than serotonin, such as those of dopamine and norepinephrine.
- Stimulation – In terms of its effects on physical energy levels, LSD is usually regarded as being very energetic and stimulating without being forced. For example, when taken in any environment it will usually encourage physical activities such as running, walking, climbing, or dancing. In comparison, other more commonly used psychedelics such as psilocybin are generally sedating and sedentary
- Difficulty urinating
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Increased perspiration
- Muscle contractions
- Muscle spasms
- Excessive yawning – LSD can induce fits of excessive yawning, especially during the come up phase.
- Pupil dilation
- Increased salivation
- Seizure – Seizures are very rare but may occur in those who are predisposed to them, particularly while in physically taxing conditions such as being dehydrated, undernourished, overheated, or generally fatigued.
- Teeth grinding – This component can be considered to be less intense when compared with that of MDMA.
- Vasoconstriction – This effect may lead to users feeling cold, especially in the extremities.
- Analysis enhancement – LSD is commonly reported to give the user the ability to analyze situations in a novel and beneficial way.
- Anxiety & Paranoia – Anxiety and paranoia are not typically observed at low to common doses and are less likely to occur when the basic rules of set and setting are taken into account. It should be noted that these effects are vastly more likely to occur when used with cannabis.
- Conceptual thinking
- Cognitive euphoria – LSD is capable of producing cognitive euphoria, but it does so in a less consistent and pronounced manner than substances like MDMA, buy mdma, mdma for sale, pure mdma, crystal mdma, buy molly, molly for sale, ecstacy , ecstacy for sale, cocaine, and opioids. Unlike the aforementioned substances, the mental euphoria experienced on LSD is usually due to an enhancement of the user’s current psychological and emotional state.
- Personal bias suppression
- Creativity enhancement – LSD is well-known for its ability to enhance creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. As a result, it has an extensive history of being used by artists, musicians, scientists, and other intellectuals starting from the 1950s.
- Novelty enhancement
- Focus enhancement – Focus enhancement occurs exclusively on low or threshold dosages and feels less forced or sharp than it does with stimulants.
- Immersion enhancement – LSD powerfully enhances the user’s sense of immersion in the present moment.
- Personal meaning enhancement
- Emotion enhancement – LSD strongly enhances the user’s ability to experience emotion. This is thought to contribute to its therapeutic effect. Consequently, it is advised to not take LSD when in a low or unstable mood and to follow the principles of set and setting.
- Empathy, affection and sociability enhancement
- Déjà vu
- Increased libido
- Alcohol – Alcohol’s central depressant effects can be used to reduce some of the anxiety and tension produced by LSD. However, alcohol can cause dehydration, nausea and physical fatigue which can negatively influence the trip. Users are advised to pace themselves and drink a portion of their usual amount if making the decision to drink on LSD.
- Benzodiazepines – Benzodiazepines are highly effective at reducing the intensity of LSD’s effects through the general suppression of brain activity.
- Dissociatives – LSD enhances the cognitive, visual and general hallucinatory effects of dissociatives. Dissociative-induced holes, spaces, and voids and internal hallucinations become more vivid and intense on LSD. These effects correspond with an increased risk of confusion, delusions, and psychosis.
- MDMA, buy mdma, mdma for sale, pure mdma, crystal mdma, buy molly, molly for sale, ecstacy , ecstacy for sale – LSD and MDMA are highly synergistic and mutually enhance each other’s physical, cognitive, and visual effects. The synergy between these substances is unpredictable, and it is advised to start with markedly lower doses than one would take for each individually. There is some evidence that suggests LSD increases the neurotoxicity of MDMA.
- Antidepressant and antipsychotic drugs may block the effect of LSD by acting on the same receptors and outcompeting their ability to bind. Antidepressants mirtazapine and trazodone act on the 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C receptors where they block serotonin and other molecules from binding. Atypical antipsychotics also act on these receptors in order to decrease hallucinations and cognitive distortion.
LSD is typically distributed in various forms for oral or sublingual administration. It is one of the few psychedelic substances potent enough to fit onto small squares of “blotter paper”, and has a history of being counterfeited by similarly potent psychedelics that do not have its favorable safety profile.
LSD can be found in a number of forms, with blotter paper being the most common:
- Blotters are typically small squares pulled off sheets of perforated blotting paper that are dipped into an LSD/alcohol solution which are then either swallowed or chewed, or held sublingually. There should not be a bitter metallic taste which numbs the mouth when chewing the blotters as this likely indicates the presence of a 25x-NBOMe compound.
- Liquid solutions are often found in vials with a pipette. It is often dropped directly into the mouth or tongue. It may also be dropped onto individual sugar cubes or candy before consumption.
- Tablets & Microdots are very small tablets which can be chewed or swallowed.
- Powder can, in theory, be administered orally, sublingually, or via insufflation or injection. However, LSD is rarely encountered or taken in this way in practice due to its incredible potency. It is almost always diluted into a liquid solution or ‘laid’ onto blotter paper to allow for more accurate and consistent dosing.
- Gel tabs can be taken orally and are small pieces of gelatin which contain LSD. These are less common now than in the past, but are still occasionally present in some areas of the world.
Is LSD Addictive
Dependence and abuse potential
Like other serotonergic psychedelics, LSD is considered to be non-addictive with a low abuse potential. There are no literature reports of successful attempts to train animals to self-administer LSD — an animal model predictive of abuse liability — indicating that it does not have the necessary pharmacology to either initiate or maintain dependence. Likewise, there is no human clinical evidence that LSD causes addiction. Finally, there is virtually no withdrawal syndrome when chronic use of LSD is stopped.
Tolerance to the effects of LSD forms almost immediately after ingestion. After that, it takes about 7 days for the tolerance to return to baseline (in the absence of further consumption). LSD produces cross-tolerance with all psychedelics, meaning that after the use of LSD all psychedelics will have a reduced effect.
Some anecdotal reports suggest that extremely high doses of LSD can produce a tolerance which can last subsequently longer anywhere from weeks to months. High doses of LSD, along with high tolerances, can produce unusual variations in intensity, duration, and effects.
Buy LSD Online
Internationally, the UN 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances requires its parties to prohibit LSD. Hence, it is illegal in all parties to the convention, which includes the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and most of Europe. Medical and scientific research with LSD in humans is permitted under the 1971 UN Convention, although has been reported to be difficult to actually carry out in practice
- Australia: Buy LSD Australia, Buy LSD online, Buy LSD. LSD is considered a Schedule 9 prohibited substance in Australia under the Poisons Standard. A Schedule 9 substance is a substance which may be abused or misused and the manufacture, possession, sale or use of is prohibited by law except when required for medical or scientific research, or for analytical, teaching or training purposes with approval of Commonwealth and/or State or Territory Health Authorities.
- Austria: LSD is illegal to possess, produce and sell under the Addictive Substances Act (Suchtmittelgesetz).
- Brazil: Possession, production and sale is illegal as it is listed on Portaria SVS/MS nº 344.
- Canada: Buy LSD Canada, Buy LSD online, Buy LSD. LSD is a Schedule III controlled substance in Canada.
- Croatia: LSD is a controlled substance.
- Czech Republic: In 2010, the possession of 5 tabs of LSD has been decriminalized. Anybody possessing less than this amount may be charged for a misdemeanor or receive a warning from police.
- Denmark: LSD is a Category A controlled substance in Denmark.
- Germany: LSD is controlled under Schedule I of the Narcotics Act (Anlage I BtMG)], former Opium Act (Opiumgesetz) as of February 25, 1967. It is illegal to manufacture, possess, import, export, buy, sell, procure or dispense it without a license.
- Japan: LSD is classified as a narcotic under the Narcotic and Psychotropic Drugs Control Act (麻薬及び向精神薬取締法).
- Latvia: LSD is a Schedule I controlled substance in Latvia.
- Luxembourg: LSD is a prohibited substance.
- The Netherlands: LSD is classified as a List I (Lijst 1) controlled substance under the Opium Law (Opiumwet).
- Norway: LSD is classified as a narcotic.
- Portugal: LSD is illegal to produce, sell or trade in Portugal. However since 2001, individuals found in possession of small quantities (up to 500 µg) are considered sick individuals instead of criminals. The substance is confiscated and the suspects may be forced to attend a dissuasion session at the nearest CDT (Commission for the Dissuasion of Drug Addiction) or pay a fine, in most cases.
- Russia: LSD is a List I (список I) contolled substance. It is illegal to possess, produce and sell.
- Switzerland: LSD is a controlled substance specifically named under Verzeichnis D.
- Sweden: LSD is a Schedule I (Förteckning I) controlled substance.The Swedish supreme court concluded in 2018 that possession of processed plant material containing a significant amount of DMT is illegal. However, possession of unprocessed such plant material was ruled legal.
- United Kingdom: Buy LSD UK, LSD For Sale UK, Buy LSD, Buy LSD online. LSD is a Class A controlled substance in the United Kingdom.
- United States: Buy LSD USA, LSD For Sale USA, Buy LSD Online, Buy LSD. LSD is a Schedule I controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act of 1970. This means it is illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, process, or distribute without a license from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
- Poland: LSD is illegal to own, produce and sell under “Wykaz środków odurzających i substancji psychotropowych” and is grouped in “I-P”