Buy 95% Pure MDMA Crystal online
Buy 95% Pure MDMA Crystal online . 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA) 95% pure crystal from Holland.
Creates an emotional warmth and heightened feel-good sensations. Ideal for pre parties (clubbing or rave) or if you are keen to take a dip into the know/unknown to explore self and our universe.
(Individuals with an innovative, discovery and questioning mind)
Our products are potent and it is highly recommended to consume in smaller dose first before consuming what is appropriate for you. Oral consumption is recommended for optimal effects. Takes about 30-45 mins to kick in and lasts for about 3-5 hours.
Names and forms
Since the 1980s,pure MDMA crystal has become widely known as “Ecstasy” (shortened to “E“, “X“, or “XTC“), usually referring to its street forms as illicitly pressed pills or tablets. The American term “Molly” and the British equivalent term “Mandy” originally referred to crystal or powder MDMA that was purported to be of high purity and free of adulteration. However, it has since evolved into a generic street term for any number of euphoric stimulants that are sold in powder or crystal form.
MDMA can be found in the following forms:
- Pills are the most common form in which MDMA is sold, and are commonly referred to as Ecstasy. They often contain other substances or adulterants that range from anything from MDA, MDEA, amphetamine, methamphetamine, caffeine, 2C-B or mCPP to synthesis by-products such as MDP2P, MDDM or 2C-H. They can also contain an array random substances such as research chemicals, prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, poisons or nothing at all. It is strongly recommended to take harm reduction measures such as using a reagent testing kit when ingesting unknown pills.
- The average concentration of MDMA in ecstasy pills, tested in a drug checking program in Zurich, doubled between 2010 and 2018. The percentage of pills containing more than 120 mg MDMA rose from 4% to 73%. In the same period, the rate of pills containing other psychoactive compounds dropped from 53% to 7%.
- Crystals or powder (commonly called Molly crystals) is a white to brownish substance which can be dissolved, crushed, put into gel capsules or edible paper (“parachutes”). It can be administered orally, sublingually, buccally or via insufflation (“snorting” or “sniffing”).
The neurotoxicity of MDMA use is the subject of considerable debate. Scientific study has resulted in the general agreement that, although it is physically safe to try in a responsible context, the administration of repeated or high dosages of MDMA is most certainly neurotoxic in some form.
Administration of MDMA causes subsequent down-regulation of serotonin reuptake transporters in the brain. The rate at which the brain recovers from serotonergic changes is unclear. One study demonstrated lasting serotonergic changes in some animals exposed to MDMA. Other studies have suggested that the brain may recover from serotonergic damage.
It is thought that MDMA’s metabolites play a large role in the in the uncertain levels of neurotoxicity. For example, a metabolite of MDMA called alpha-Methyldopamine (α-Me-DA, which is known to be toxic to dopamine neurons was thought believed to be involved in the toxicity of MDMA to serotonin receptors. However, one study found this to not be the case as direct administration of α-Me-DA did not cause neurotoxicity. Additionally, MDMA injected directly into the brain was found to not be toxic, implying a metabolite is responsible for the toxicity when MDMA is administered via insufflation or oral consumption.
This study found that although α-Me-DA is involved, it is a further metabolite of α-Me-DA involving glutathione that is primarily responsible for the selective damage to 5-HT receptors triggered by MDMA/MDA.This metabolite forms in higher concentrations when core temperature is elevated. It is taken up into serotonin receptors by its transporters and metabolized by MAO-B into a reactive oxygen species which can cause neurological damage.
Long-term heavy use of MDMA has been shown to be cardiotoxic and may lead to valvulopathy (heart valve damage) through its actions on the 5-HT2B receptor In one study, 28% of long-term users (2-3 doses per week for a mean of 6 years, mean of age 24.3 years) had developed clinically evident valvular heart disease.
It is strongly recommended that one use harm reduction practices when using this substance.
Dependence and abuse potential
As with other stimulants, the chronic use of MDMA can be considered moderately addictive with a high potential for abuse and is capable of causing psychological dependence among certain users. When addiction has developed, cravings and withdrawal effects may occur if one suddenly stops their usage.
Tolerance to many of the effects of MDMA develops with prolonged and repeated use. This results in users having to administer increasingly larger doses to achieve the same effects. Upon a single administration, it takes about 1 month for the tolerance to be reduced to half and 2.5 months to be back at baseline (in the absence of further consumption). MDMA presents cross-tolerance with all dopaminergic and serotonergic stimulants, meaning that after the consumption of molly crystals all stimulants will have a reduced effect.
Although many psychoactive substances are reasonably safe to use on their own, they can suddenly become dangerous or even life-threatening when combined with other substances. The following list includes some known dangerous combinations (although it is not guaranteed to include all of them). Independent research should always be conducted to ensure that a combination of two or more substances is safe to consume. Some of the listed interactions have been sourced from TripSit.
- 25x-NBOMe – Due to the highly unpredictable and physically straining effects of 25x-NBOMe, combinations with MDMA are strongly discouraged.
- 5-MeO-xxT – 5-MeO tryptamines are considered to be unpredictable and should be mixed with MDMA with care.
- Alcohol – Both pure MDMA crystal and alcohol cause dehydration and bodily strain. Approach this combination with caution, moderation and sufficient hydration. More than a small amount of alcohol will dull the euphoria of MDMA.
- Cocaine – Cocaine blocks some of the desirable effects of molly crystals while increasing the risk of heart attack.
- DOx – The combined stimulating effects of DOx and molly crystals can become overbearing, particularly during the come-up phase. Additionally, coming down on the MDMA while the DOx is still active can produce significant anxiety and bodily discomfort.
- GHB/GBL – Large amounts of GHB/GBL may overwhelm the effects of MDMA on the comedown and place the user at risk of sudden loss of consciousness.
- MXE – There have been reports of concerning serotonergic interactions when the two are taken at the same time, but MXE taken to the end of an molly crystals experience does not appear to cause the same issues.
- PCP – PCP with MDMA may increase the risk of excessive stimulation, mania, and psychosis.
- Tramadol – Tramadol is well-documented to lower the seizure threshold and this risk is especially elevated when tramadol is taken with pure MDMA crystal.
Serotonin syndrome risk
Combinations with the following substances can lead to dangerously high serotonin levels. Serotonin syndrome requires immediate medical attention and can be fatal if left untreated.
- MAOIs such as syrian rue, banisteriopsis caapi, phenelzine, selegiline, and moclobemide – MAO-B inhibitors can increase the potency and duration of phenethylamines unpredictably. MAO-A inhibitors with MDMA will lead to hypertensive crises.
- Serotonin releasers such as MDMA, 4-FA, methamphetamine, methylone and αMT
- 5-HTP – 5-HTP is a supplement that acts as a precursor for serotonin. It is sometimes recommended to be used after MDMA experiences to try to restore depleted serotonin reserves. However, taking 5-HTP shortly before or with molly crystals may cause excessive serotonin levels in the brain, which can lead to serotonin syndrome. As a result, it is advised to wait until the day after the pure MDMA crustal has been used before consuming 5-HTP.
- SSRIs – SSRI antidepressants such as sertraline (Zoloft), fluoxetine (Prozac), citalopram (Celexa), escitalopram (Lexapro), fluvoxamine (Luvox), and paroxetine (Paxil) can lead to serotonin syndrome when combined with pure MDMA crystal
Pure MDMA Crystal
Is Pure MDMA Legal?
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) considers pure MDMA crystal to be a Schedule I controlled substance, which means it has a high potential for abuse, and no accepted use in medical treatment. The DEA notes that MDMA can cause confusion, anxiety, depression, paranoia, sleep problems, and drug craving. The drug also can cause muscle tension, tremors, involuntary teeth clenching, muscle cramps, nausea, faintness, chills, sweating, and blurred vision
. “High doses of MDMA can interfere with the ability to regulate body temperature, resulting in a sharp increase in body temperature (hyperthermia), leading to liver, kidney and cardiovascular failure. Severe dehydration can result from the combination of the drug’s effects and the crowded and hot conditions in which the drug is often taken,” the DEA reports.