1P LSD first appeared on the online research chemical market in January 2015. Although it was likely discovered in an academic setting, it is unknown who first synthesized 1P-LSD, as the substance does not appear in any academic literature pre-dating its arrival on the research chemical market. Interestingly, the future usage of 1-akylated lysergamide derivatives as a means to bypass controlled substance laws banning LSD as a precursor was foreseen in a DEA report from 1988:
1P-LSD is a semisynthetic compound of the lysergamide family. It is similar to LSD and is named for the propionyl group bound to the nitrogen of the polycyclic indole group of LSD. Propionyl consists of the carbonyl chain CH3CH2CO- bound to an amino group. 1P-LSD is homologous to ALD-52, which holds an acetyl group bound to the nitrogen instead of the propionyl group bound at the same location. The structure of 1P-LSD contains a polycyclic group featuring a bicyclic hexahydro indole bound to a bicyclic quinoline group. At carbon 8 of the quinoline, an N,N-diethyl carboxamide is bound.
A 2020 study on two human male volunteers found that the levels of 1P-LSD in the serum after administration quickly diminished within the first hour while LSD has been found consistently during the experiment, which further supports the prodrug theory. The study also found that LSD’s bioavailability after oral ingestion of 1P-LSD was close to 100%.
Additionally, it has been theorized that 1P-LSD may act as a prodrug of LSD. This is further concluded via a LC-MS where LSD is detected when 1P-LSD is incubated in human serum. Thus far it remains unclear if 1P-LSD is hydrolyzed to LSD in vivo.
- Stamina enhancement – This is generally mild in comparison to the stamina enhancement produced by traditional stimulants.
- Appetite suppression
- Bodily control enhancement
- Difficulty urinating
- Excessive yawning – This effect is significantly less pronounced than it is with psilocybin and its related compounds, the four-position substituted tryptamines.
- Nausea – Mild nausea is occasionally reported when consumed in moderate to high dosages and either passes instantly soon after the user has vomited or gradually fades by itself as the peak sets in.
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Increased perspiration
- Muscle contractions
- Muscle spasms
- Pupil dilation
- Increased salivation
- Vasoconstriction – Vasoconstriction may lead to users feeling cold, especially in the extremities.
- Seizure – The likelihood is largely extrapolated from the seizures that have been reported from the use of LSD.
1p LSD Cognitive effects
- Conceptual thinking
- Creativity enhancement
- Emotion enhancement
- Novelty enhancement
- Personal bias suppression
- Personal meaning enhancement
- Focus enhancement – This effect is experienced exclusively on low or threshold dosages and feels less forced than it does with stimulants.
- Immersion enhancement
- Suggestibility enhancement
- Cognitive euphoria – This component is, generally speaking less consistent and pronounced than it is with substances like psilocybin and MDMA. The mental euphoria experienced on LSD is usually simply due to an enhancement of the user’s current psychological and emotional state coupled with its more regularly occurring effect, physical euphoria.
- Déjà vu
- Increased libido
- Increased music appreciation
- Increased sense of humor
- Laughter fits – This can manifest prominently during a 1P-LSD experience, particularly during the come up phase, often resulting in bouts of uncontrollable giggles and laughter that can form a feedback loop if around others who are also under the influence.
- Memory suppression
- Thought acceleration
- Thought disorganization
- Thought loops
- Time distortion
1P-LSD is capable of producing a full range of hallucinatory states in a fashion that is significantly less consistent and reproducible than that of many other commonly used psychedelics, specifically tryptamines like DMT, bufo alvarius, 5 meo, 5 meo dmt, dmt for sale, buy dmt, buy dmt online usa, bufo alvarius for sale or psilocybin mushrooms, buy psychedelics, legal psychedelics online, penis envy mushrooms. These effects include:
- Machinescapes – This component is a rare effect that typically only occurs at very strong to heavy doses, and not as consistently as with notably visual psychedelics like DMT, ETH-LAD, and 2C-P, and atypical psychedelics like salvia.
- Internal hallucination (autonomous entities; settings, sceneries, and landscapes; perspective hallucinations and scenarios and plots) – Although 1P-LSD is technically capable of producing hallucinatory states in a fashion that is on par with psilocin, magic shrooms, penis envy, golden teacher, buy mushrooms, mushrooms for sale, psilocybe cubensis, psychedelic mushrooms or DMT, bufo alvarius, 5 meo, 5 meo dmt, dmt for sale, buy dmt, buy dmt online usa, bufo alvarius for sale in its vividness and intensity, these effects are incredibly rare and inconsistent in comparison. While traditional psychedelics such as LSA, ayahuasca, buy ayahuasca, ayahuasca for sale, dmt tea, buy dmt and mescaline will induce internal hallucinations near consistently at level 5 geometry and above, 1P-LSD will for most simply go straight into Level 8A visual geometry. This lack of consistently induced hallucinatory breakthroughs means that for most, LSD is limited in depth